Monday, October 26, 2009

Baking Skills

















This Sunday I was invited to a Saints game at Autumn and Gary's so I decided to make some cupcakes and caramel apples for the shindig. Anyway I decided to take the extra step and jazz him them up with the Saints logo. I got my friend to cut out a fleur- de- lis on paper and I decorated the cupcakes with black sugar. Check them out. It's devils food cake with cream cheese frosting. They were a hit. My caramel apples were a big hit also. Someone at the party asked if I made the caramel. He's a chef at Stella a really nice restaurant here in New Orleans and he said it was easy. I'm sure with time I could have but microwaving the caramel candies was hard enough. Just kidding. Robin did help me unwrap the candies. I could have bought the already unwrapped ones but for the same price I got about 3 more ounces so I went with the wrapped ones. I also made a practice run on some ghost cupcakes I'm going to make for the people working on DeTodo tomorrow. Check him out.

1 comment:

The sis in law said...

ya te puedes casar. ha!