Thursday, February 25, 2010

Updates, updates & more updates

Well looks like I'm back on the market.  I can't say I'm happy or unhappy about it.  It is just the situation.  I'm happy that I've got a great group of friends around me and far away who are supportive and understanding.  I've been really busy lately with work and other aspects of life.  I've been doing all kinds of fun thing with old and new friends.  Hanging out and just having some genuine fun.  I'm really grateful for everything I have in my life.  I have health, happiness, stability and I live in one of the awesomest cities in the world. There is always something new and different for me to do.  What more could a girl ask for?  Planning a trip to Europe again for this summer and maybe a trip to Destin as soon as it warms up. Thinking about meeting a friend in Austin for SXSW.  It would be nice to catch up with my sister and her family and my friend.  My rental house is under contract and it's looking good for me to unload it by the end of March.  I've decided to do some early spring cleaning this weekend and get rid of a lot of clutter in my house.  I'm going to try to get rid of all the things that don't mean a lot to me. Might even put some clothes and shoes on ebay.  I might have a garage sale or take it down to a Goodwill store for all the other junk. I've been thinking that I might consider selling my house and downsizing to a nice little condo in the Marigny or Warehouse district.  I feel like at this point in my life I should do what I've always wanted to do and I'm not that keen on worrying about all the exterior problems I'm going to have to worry about this house.  Anyways I'll post more as I go along.  Might need some help deciding what to keep or get rid of. 

No comments: