Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm back

So I've been back from Paris and Barcelona for a week. I spent the whole weekend cleaning and washing clothes with a little bit of entertaining on Saturday night. I decided to make Cava Sangria from this mix I bought at William and Sonoma. I wasn't impressed. I'm going to make my own mix next time. I was really missing my pork sausage but I'm going to make it my mission to hunt some down in the city. I did make some quinoa that was fabulous with nothing but tomatoes and onions. It's such a light refreshing side for the summer.

I also ironed all my laundry which I'd washed on Saturday and I also did some hemming and sewing stuff that I'd been unable to wear because it was torn. I also finished this project that's been sitting in my living room for close to a year. It didn't exactly come out how I wanted it to but it's at least finished. I'll post a picture later. I found it in Blueprint the old Martha Stewart design magazine and wanted to do it for a while. I also cleaned up my dining room table that had been laden down with receipts and crap and now it's pretty much cleaned up. I'm kind of proud because I actually finished all my laundry and most of it is either folded, ironed and put away.

I'll be posting pictures of my trip and the cute things I bought!

No comments: