Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Target


Here's what I bought from the Alexander McQueen line at Target. I bought the dress and the gray skinny jeans since I mainly own blue jeans and was trying to mix it up on the color front. Although I was a fan of some of the other stuff it did not fit like I would have liked. Of course I had to have the dress altered b/c it was too long and the jeans. The jeans are a funny story. I bought a size 7 and they fit ok not to tight not too loose. Well I lost some weight and they fit real loose so I decided to have them altered. Well from the time I had them altered and brought them home they are fitting a bit snug. Oh well it just makes me get back into eating right and excercising more. Check it out. I also bought a dress from the Tracy Feith line. It's really cute. I will post it later. BTW, I did do some summer dress shopping at Forever 21 but I've decided to stop buying clothes there since it's all disposible clothing and that's not good for the environment. I'll talk more about that later.

No comments: