Monday, June 29, 2009

Tracy Feith Dress

Here's the dress I mentioned that I got from Target from the new Tracy Feith line. I really like it and I wore it the other day and some woman stopped me at the car dealership and told me she loved the dress and that I looked really good in it. Makes me want to wear it again soon so I can get a compliment or two.
I was looking through my closet and I've racked up some serious clothes from Target's designer collaborations. I think my favorites were Paul & Joe & Alice Temperley. I constantly wear my Paul & Joe jeans because they make my bootie look good and the little sweater is some kind of cool and I only paid like $15.00 for it because I got in on sale in the Valley . I love my pieces from Alice Temperley also but I can only wear them in the winter cause one is a jacket and the other is a long sleeve shirt. Check'em out. I also have pieces from Proenza Schouler, Libertine
(awesome bolero), Patrick Robinson, and I'm sure
others I can't think of at this moment but I'll add them later.

No comments: